Skip to content
- In 2007 Fargodome paid out $75,000 to non profits in our concession stands.
- Initially, FARGODOME was modeled similar to the Tacoma Dome in Washington with an air-structured dome; however, it ended up with a hard roof and is technically not a “dome” at all
- The FARGODOME contains just fewer than one million bricks.
- The FARGODOME sits on land owned by NDSU purchased for $301,000 up front and $1 per year for the land under terms of a lease which runs from January 1, 1990 to December 31, 2089.
- In 2006, FARGODOME sold 25,504 hot dogs, jumbo dogs, polish sausages, and brats…enough to stretch from West Acres Mall to the Flying J Truck Stop
- Nearly 1.9 million ounces of beer were consumed in 2006 at FARGODOME concession stands
- Nearly 2.7 million ounces of non-alcoholic beverages (soda, water, etc.) were consumed in 2006 at FARGODOME concession stands
- FARGODOME contributed nearly $60,000 to local non-profit groups in 2006 through the non-profit concessions program
- 3,300 pounds of nacho chips were used in 2006
- The amount of popcorn consumed in 2006 was equal to 43,914 liters
- Perfectly Nuts sold 3,815,396 individual almonds during the 2012 season
- 10,136 pounds of Dip N Dots were sold in 2012
- Went through over 941 kegs in 2012
- Sold 19,293 slices of pizza in 2012
- Went through 26,437 hot dog buns in 2012