The Greater Fargo Moorhead Economic Development Corporation (GFMEDC) is a catalyst for economic growth and prosperity. Using a comprehensive approach to economic development, the GFMEDC accelerates job and wealth creation in Cass County, ND and Clay County, Minn.
The GFMEDC will:
- Lead the development of a robust economy where people and businesses thrive
- Strategically pursue job creation and business attraction
- Work with K-12, higher education and industry to ensure a strong talent pipeline
- Support a vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Create collaboration between public and private sectors
We have a magnificent product to sell. Greater Fargo Moorhead and companies located here benefit from a business-friendly environment, a well-developed and reliable infrastructure, exceptional higher education and research institutions, and a culture of hard work and collaboration.
The GFMEDC, a non-profit organization, is funded both privately and publicly. Primary-sector, retail, and service-oriented businesses invest in our efforts, and the Cass and Clay County Commissions provide public funding.
The GFMEDC is building Greater Fargo Moorhead by:
- Developing the workforce.
- Retaining and expanding existing businesses and industries.
- Attracting new businesses and industries.
- Initiating, facilitating and supporting traditional and high-tech infrastructure enhancement initiatives
To benefit the larger business community, the GFMEDC:
- Advocates for business-friendly public policies.
- Facilitates activities that bring companies, educators and civic leaders together in ways that make something greater possible.
- Leads efforts to formulate a clear, aggressive vision for our future.
- Promotes Fargo Moorhead as a business, education and career destination.