- This event has passed.
Shaamaahs Sound Meditation Workshop
This workshop is designed to be accessible by all levels of yogic, and meditative pursuits and will cover these subjects:
• Sound meditation theory involving both esoteric and analytical approaches.
• Spinal Pranayamic breath via Shushumna visualization.
• Chakra energy point stimulation via visualization and “brushing / stirring” techniques.
• Chakra Bija Mantra toning and optional Mudra exercises.
• Breath Awareness, focusing Mantra, and optional 3rd eye “lock”.
• Following these exercises, I will perform a 1 hour Chakra sound meditation.
Students will have an opportunity to either lay in Savasana, or sitting meditation to include optional Chakra visualization, Mudra, and 3rd eye lock.
All attendees will receive a high resolution 1hr long Himalayan bowl Chakra meditation and “cheat sheet” with Chakra descriptions, Mudra, and Mantras to aid in the development of their own personal practices.
Who: Open to the public
Cost: $ 45
To register: [email protected]
ShaamaahS is a solo project developed through a desire to create a primordial sound that has the ability to engage a phenomenon called “sympathetic resonance”. This primordial sound meditation involves Tuvan Throat Singing, Himalayan Singing Bowls, and a Shruti Box, performed solo and in unison. Each instrument used in this meditation, when combined, is something that when experienced is very unique and quite powerful at each progressive level of energy body development. The goal of these sound meditations is to simply perform and provide a meditation that has the potential to relax, and improve one’s mental and physical health. Meditation is the “key” to helping understand ourselves, our relationships, and a keen awareness to our path in life. For an audio preview visit: https://www.shaamaahs.com/musi