Progressive Architectural Dinner
Plains Art Museum is pleased to present the third annual Progressive Architectural Dinner on Saturday September 28, 2019 from 12:00 – 4:00 pm. This year we are excited to feature the following homes, catered with a different coarse at each location.
Featured homes are:
• Regin Schwaen & Megan Duda – Cloudhouse (flood proof along the Red)
• Matt Chambers – Mod Bachelor Pad
• Marjorie Schlossman – Killer Artist Studio + Outrageous Garden
• Governor & First Lady Burgum’s SkyBarn (overlooking Broadway)
Featured caterers are:
• Kent Larson – The Chef’s Table
• Anthony Bachman – VIP Catering
• Blake Itterman – 46N Pint & Provisions
• Kayla Houchin – Indulgence Bakery
At each location: a home tour , including food and drinks from local chefs + conversations between the owners & their architect/designer about how their project came to be.
Tickets are on sale now! Purchase today, as space is limited to 50 guests.