- This event has passed.
CANCELED:2020 Fago-Moorhead St. Patricks Parade
Due to concerns over COVID-19, the Parade has been canceled. Floats and sponsors will receive an email with more information.
Presenting Sponsor Jefferson Lines
Saturday, March 14th, 11 am
Downtown Fargo North Dakota
Join one of Fargo-Moorhead’s largest celebrations! Since 1996, the parade has been traditionally held on the Saturday before St. Patrick’s Day in Downtown Fargo, ND.
Over 10,000 attendees of all ages come to enjoy a festive entourage of bands, equestrians, Irish dancers, bagpipes, civic clubs, and multicultural groups. Celebrate community and culture with family and friends, because everybody can be a little Irish for this parade.
We encourage participants, businesses, visitors and residents to go all out — wear GREEN, use SHAMROCKS, have MUSIC, whatever you can do to make this a memorable experience.
This year will be the inaugural year of the Irish Warming House and the 814 Parking Lot Pre Party at the St.Patrick’s Parade! There will be fun for the whole family to enjoy from 9 am to 12 pm in both Fargo and Moorhead. Come down early and enjoy some Irish antics before the parade!
Irish Warming House: Loretta building at 210 Broadway North. Fargo ND
- Free Photo Booth featuring furniture by The White House Co.
- Free Coffee or Cocoa for the first 200 visitors
- Coloring Station with official parade coloring pages
- Make and take Fruit loop necklaces and parade bags by PATH of North Dakota
- Coding games and toys for kids to test by Code Ninjas
- Cookies for sale by the Girl Scouts
- Get ready for the parade with a festive hat making station and games by Jefferson Lines
814 Parking Lot Pre Party: 814 Center Ave Moorhead MN
- Sneak Peek Tours of Swing Barrel Brewing, Healing Arts Movement, and Nature of the North
- Urban Foods Catering
- Community Mural Painting by “Hideuhs”
- Fire Pits and Heaters
- Dog “Bar” at Hotdog! Pet Salon
- Travel Escape Room
- Girl Scout Cookie Sales
- Rock Painting by FargoMoorhead Rocks “FM Rocks” (Tentative)
- Live Music TBA
- Photo Booth
- Coffee and Hot Cocoa
- Cookies from Gate City Bank
- and lots of High Fives!
2020 St Patrick’s Parade Coloring Contest!
The contest will go Live on Facebook on February 29th!
Children Ages 4 through 12 are invited to enter our annual coloring contest!Print the coloring sheet or find it at the Jefferson Lines Depot on NP ave in Downtown Fargo or in the Fargo Forum on March 1st and March 8th.Parents can then take a picture of the finished coloring page and post it under the designated Coloring Contest Facebook post on the Downtown Fargo Facebook page!Only include the child’s first name and age in the postThe coloring page with the most likes on March 20th at 11:59 PM will receive a $100 Downtown Fargo Gift card provided by Midwest Nest and a $100 Sky Zone gift card provided by Jefferson Lines.
Getting to the Parade and Irish Alley
Park for free at the Moorhead Center Mall and ride the Free Link FM bus to the center of Downtown Fargo!
The bus will run on a circuit from 8 am to 10 am to get you to the parade route.
After the parade, the bus will run from 12 pm to 2 pm to get you back to your car at the Moorhead center mall.